Sunday, June 24, 2012

So Lynnie told me.....

Okay, so I just got off the phone with Lynnie who let me know that February was our last post, which was a long time ago, I was told!! So, I guess it's high time for an update. I seem to only be posting during my uni breaks as I'm now on the first week of three weeks off between terms. One more term of 5 months to go before I graduate and it can't come soon enough!!

 
Since our last post, it's been rather status quo. I had a placement up in Coff's Harbour (6 hours north of Sydney) and Jon and Kona came as well. We rented a little apartment with a beautiful view of the ocean...here's a picture of Jon having his breakfast and enjoying the scenery before starting work.











Here's a picture of us on the beach outside our apartment which was 200m away. Jon would use his lunch break to walk Kona on essentially a secluded stretch of beach. It was beautiful!
  








For our birthdays (which were in March) which seems like for-ever-ago, we went to Melbourne with my parents and it was AMAZING. Melbourne is a fantastic city with skinny alleyways (like in this picture) that are packed with people and little cafes, cupcakes shops and great coffee houses. We walked around the city for hours, ate great food and just had an all-round great vacay with my folks. Alleyways with amazing, clean graffiti were also quite common. They weren't like your normal alleyways that smell and are full of garbage and other unsavoury things...they were spotless and full of people admiring the art. We'll definitely be back for another visit in the near future.












Since then, Jon and I have become a proud Auntie and Uncle again and welcome Preston with open arms into the Fair family. He's an adorable (I want to say little, but he's a BIG baby!!) guy and we can't wait to meet him in the future. Look at that little face!! I just want to give him a big squeeze! Love him to bits already and we haven't even met.













Also, Elizabeth just welcomed Bella, Kona's half sister into their family this week-end. She's a little "mini-me" of Kona and already much loved. Can't wait to meet her too!









I'm sure much more has happened since our last post, but for the life of me I can't think of anything exciting to write! The plan it to pack 6 months worth of exciting things into the next three weeks before life gets crazy again. 
Miss you all!!
L, J & K


1 comment:

  1. Lori
    When you get a chance to talk about the "harsh winter" you are having there. :o)

    ReplyDelete